Back in May 2013, I began attending the Anaphylaxis Campaign’s Manchester Allergy Support Group.
The group is run by Michelle Byrne and meetings take place:
- On the first Monday of every month.
- From 7pm to 8.30pm.
- At St John’s Church, Irlam Road, Flixton, Manchester, M41 6AP.
The meetings often include a talk by a guest speaker, who might be, for example, a specialist in allergy or immunology, or an expert in asthma, eczema, nutrition or first aid.
- Information on the guest speakers for 2014, see Discussion Topics For Meetings 2014.
- Michelle Byrne’s contact details, see Manchester Support Group poster.
- Details of other allergy support groups across the country, see the Anaphylaxis Campaign website.
I will also post details of forthcoming meetings on the Nutmums events page, with links to the group’s posters giving details of the individual talks, where available.