Safe restaurant, pub and café recommendations for people with nut allergies
Where do you eat out with your nut allergic child?
Our success stories so far have included our local branches of Pizza Express and pubs selling home made food, such as:
- The Egerton Arms, Chelford, Cheshire.
- The Honey Bee, Wilmslow, Cheshire.
- The Windmill, near Macclesfield, Cheshire.
- The Merrymoor, Mawgan Porth, Cornwall.
Even though I think my son must equate “eating out” with “eating pasta and tomato sauce”, I’m grateful to anywhere that’s willing to provide just one safe menu option for someone with a nut allergy.
I know there must be more “safe” restaurants out there, so I would love to hear your recommendations!
If you’ve eaten somewhere that has been able to cater for nut allergies, please do post a comment below.
It would be brilliant if reviews could include the following information:
- Restaurant/cafe/pub name and address (a link to their website would be fantastic).
- Month/year visited?
Look forward to hearing from you!