The Nutmums nut allergy friendly restaurant directory is growing – with ten new reviews added this week! The restaurants, pubs, cafes and ice cream parlours listed have all been road tested by fellow nut mums … who were so impressed with the confidence-inspiring service they received, they felt compelled to spread the word!
Check out the latest reviews for:
- The Tea Cosy, Brighton.
- Scoop and Crumb, Brighton.
- The Legh Arms, Prestbury, Cheshire.
- Brookside garden centre café, Poynton, Cheshire.
- Chiquito, Glasgow.
- Fox & Hounds, Lyndhurst, New Forest.
- The Brasserie at Whatley Manor, Easton Grey, Gloucs.
- Croma, Manchester.
- The Jolly Farmer, Worplesdon, Surrey.
- Zizzi, Guildford.
If none of these are near you, Nutmums.com can help you find a safe restaurant recommendation in the following ways:
- Search the nut allergy friendly restaurant directory. Once you’ve entered a location and clicked “search”, you can filter the results by clicking “radius” to find restaurants closer to home.
- If it’s a chain you are after, then browse the list of Nut allergy friendly restaurants: national chains.
- Click on the “Eating out” option on the home page. The drop down menu lists different areas of the country. (And the list of areas is continually growing, as new reviews for different areas of the UK are received).
Where do YOU eat out with your nut allergic child?
Whether it’s a branch of a national chain or your local independent cafe, I would love to hear your success stories!
Let’s spread the word about nut allergy friendly restaurants, cafes or pubs. If you have found somewhere which caters well for the nut allergic customer, please recommend them to the Nutmums community by posting a review here.